Friday, February 17, 2006

Got pissed on Wednesday, now on my way to Berlin

Crikey! Wednesday was a good night, went out to Zielona Ges - a bar celebrating it's 12th birthday.. beer for 1zl, an offer that couldn't be refused, went with Sylwia, her friend Agnieszka and Martyna.. Martyna met some insane guy who wanted to marry her, but it was ok because he ordered 20 beers :-).

I got wasted on the 1zl beer, well into double figures, won a dvd player in a "put your name in to a box type game." Sylwia was overjoyed, I was hammered and would have preferred free beer at the time.

I bought some new jeans yesterday, seems they might be nicer than I thought! At the bar last night some girl kept on grabbing my ass everytime she walked passed, so I went up to her and told her she was a "nie dobry pies" (not a good dog).. I'd tried to get her to kiss some guy in the toilet before hand (well I shoved their heads together!).. she'd been in an "under the red cover" contest with him. Bizzare night, that culminated in me waking up, choking to death and puking this strange black stuff all over Sylwia almost.

Not good, great night though!

Now I'm hitching with Martyna to Berlin, but she's late as usual so I'm writing this.. we should be picking up Radek (meenzer) somewhere a long the way. Still got to get a sim card that roams.. by the way I didn't tell you guys where I'm off to, did I?

I'm hitching to Berlin, then taking a cheap flight to Malaga, hitching to Algeciras and then the boat across to Ceuta.. from where I'll travel down through Morocco, Mauritania, Mali, Burkina Faso and if I have time Ghana, Togo and Benin.

For info in the future.. it would have been cheaper to hitch to Sete, where there are boats at a reasonable price to Tangiers.

By the way, I have those google ad sense things on here now, so click on them and look interested. I'll buy you a beer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home