Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tie Me Dangaroo Down Sport

I've not bothered updating this recently because I'm an incredibly lazy person, a bit of a bozo. I've been far too busy working and drinking beer to maintain the blog... I actually stayed in Warsaw for 3 months without going anywhere, I'm not actually sure that I've done that ever. It's great weather over here - crisp but not cold and the sun is nearly always shining but it's not hot enough to burn me, Vunderbar jahr.

Now then, I recently spent a couple of days in Kaunas.. mostly drinking beer and hanging out with some friends there.. it was good good fun, though I spent 3 fucking hours stuck in Bialystok on the way up.. the hitching back was far more succesful and I got a ride from Kaunas-Lomza before you could say Genau!

I'm looking out for mass pillow fights like the one which recently took place in Buenos Aires, so if you know of any, let me know. Incidently..are there any rules about not being allowed to "accidentally" put some bricks into the pillow?

Anyway.. more recently (my memory isn't that good, so I'm not going to detail lots of past parties).. there was a good party last night at Jacuzz and Zosia's house.. (bizarre music though.. all brit pop or David Bowie). I was supposed to hitchhike to L'viv today but my bank card is playing up again (this has been a continuous theme for the last few months, it just decides not to work on certain days!), of course I could still go without money but I'm feeling rather lazy as I only came back from the party at 8am and although I don't have a headache, I seem to have similar symptoms to that Alexander Litvenenko chap. (for those who know nothing of current affairs, he's an ex KGB spy who was poisoned and killed recently)

It's the old voting in Transdniestr and in Nagorno-Karabakh at the moment and I'm getting quite excited about visiting both, quite soon. I basically have a handful of days of work left, then I'm hitchhiking to Fontainebleau via Altergessen (some place near Hannover).. and back for christmas, then flying to Italy on the 26th December. From then on, it's travelling non-stop :-).

I'm thinking of visiting Luxembourg on the way back/to Fontainebleau.. I've not been since I was about 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home