Sunday, December 17, 2006

Blogs are good for hangovers

I think that blogging is a superb form of getting rid of a hangover, my brain in it's current state can't work out new things or even be arsed to read, it just likes to relay information that it already knows. Anyway, I was supposed to be hitchhiking to Fointainebleau to see my mate Julien, stopping by in Hannover to meet up with Aiste and Radek but in the end it didn't happen - I then planned to go over to Ukraine again instead.. somehow I ended up getting totally annihilated in Warsaw. I was minding my own business at home on the internet, when Sylwia piled in home with 3 completely pissed ex-work colleagues (one guy must have fallen over about 6 times on the way from the shop to our house), I had to catch up with their mood, so I necked 10 beers in the space of 2 hours and then went out partying with them, my dancing and my diminshed table football skills destroyed not only my reputation but also my lip and foot (I can't walk anymore, I'm not sure if it's broken or sprained.. my verdict is fucked). This all happened because I started a rather agressive pogoing session on the dancefloor, only a couple of people were really up for it, most of them were just angry with me for starting it. I somehow bounced incredibly high and on when coming back down realised there was no where for me to go anymore, I ended up toppling onto a stage and totally fucking my foot up.

I'm hoping it's nothing serious, nothing a joint or two wouldn't solve... if it is it means goodbye to money and good bye to hitchhiking and I'll start to sound like Jason with immediate effect!

During the week, I received news of a letter which was sent to my parent's previous address and then finally forwarded to their new one.. I have been called up for jury service in Carlisle on 19th December. I started to find out how to cancel it and discovered that there was no way to get out of it, my future looked bleak - I either had to attend or go to prison for 3 months! Ha, and then I realised I was looking on a website about jury service in HONG KONG! (No wonder Bruce Lee took up Martial Arts!!).. Anyway, I managed to "defer" it, got my mother to call them and tell them that I was in Nepal! Mr. Court Boy should consider himself lucky, I would have said he was guilty and sentenced him to death! Ha, bastard chav.

I've recently discovered a great 77' punk band called The Bleach Boys, they're from Hitchin or something like that. I urge all people to go out and buy their album/s. The one I've got has great hits such as "Stocking Clad Nazi Death Squad Bitch", "Death for Techno" and "Fee Fi Foe Fon, I smell Vagina".. the album starts off with "The Bicycle Song" basically where this guy is buying ham, cheese and eggs in a shop and gets his bicycle (which belongs to his mum) nicked.. later there's "The Motorcycle Song" where the same bloke (presumably) is in the pub having some beers and his motorbike gets stolen by a little kid whose bike has been "pissed and shat" on by the singer.

All in all a top quality album and the guys are still touring (www.thebleachboys.co.uk or apparently you can find the bands name grafiitied in various underpasses in Stevenage aswell) .. NEXT Gig: White Trash in Berlin on 13 April 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home