Monday, February 27, 2006

The Spice of Life

A little ditty I just wrote:

The spice of life
Is a life of spice
I wish I'd ordered much more rice

It was hot going in
It was hotter going out
My arse is on fire
So pass me a wet trout

I was out last night with Martyna, her mate Ania, this Turkish guy from HC and bloody Adam Ostrenga... woh-oo-oh we're in the army now. He's a disgrace that guy, got us thrown out of the first bar more or less for pissing off some skinheads with his loud American whaleing, then he starts mollesting the shit out of this Ania girl, so she asks me to sit next to him. Brilliant, the thing with Adam is, he's not that much of a bad lad but his breath is disgraceful and he chose this moment to ask the girls if they could say..

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickling pepper
A peck of pickling pepper Peter Piper picked
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickling pepper
Where's the peck of pickling pepper Peter Piper picked?

Apart from the fact it's fucking annoying, he spat all over me for every single P! Unbelievable.

After the drinking, I popped over to Luksor Kebab with the Turkish dude, he was looking for Halal meat, if he can't find it.. he doesn't eat meat... so basically he's been a vegetarian in Poland and as I was in the mood, I thought I'd have a spicy kebab, oooh my arse feels it now. I'm enjoying my kebab and grooving to some Tarka when this guy comes in and goes "FUCK IT'S YOU", I have no idea who the guy is but he seems to know me, apparently he knows me through some girl called Kasia.. Perhaps she is an HC member, I'm not sure.. maybe she's a friend of Ania (sicherheitsnadel) and Ewa. He for some reason thought that Jason lived with me, I think I perhaps met the guy at this insane party involving 4 bowls of vodka jelly. Anyway, the guys keen to share a bag full of beers with me, so he's not a bad guy.

Rang my mate Paul's uncle (the messiah), last night to ask him what "the blue drink with coffee beans that you light and I normally fuck it up" (Sambucca) was called, he was a bit surprised to hear from me. Fucking hell were his exact words lol.

Just a bit of info for you, if you want cheap flights.

Lose weight, find an albatross... err

www.whichbudget.com - has tonnes of cheap flights between destinations, useful
www.point-afrique.com - paris to loads of african cities (and vice-versa) - cotonou, lome, ouagadougou, noukachott etc for 170 euros one way.

Snowflake (gay name I know) are flying Copenhagen to Cairo for 75 euros, not bad that.

I wouldn't mind flying down and crossing in to Libya, up to Malta and hitch back visting Vatican, San Marino and Liechenstein.. never been to Copenhagen, Libya or the latter trio. I love Cairo, it's a fucking crazy place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home