Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Winston's hiccup, my burp

What have I been upto? Hmm.. well working mainly and then went out to the Pizza Dominium, had some good beer, pizza and garlic bread, Sylwia on the contrary ate a popeye version of lasagna.. it was called lasagna but consisted of 80% spinach.. bizzare. Now I'm back home, drinking some beers and watching one of those American war films that everyone thinks is wonderful. Ah I was searching on the internet today and came across this Andy (www.hobotraveller.com).. now he might be an alright lad but he comes across as fucking irritating. If I meet him on the road (highly unlikely since his idea of adventure is girls that apparently shower not so often in Paris), I'll sort him out don't worry.

Also came across this..

Winston's Hiccup: The strange kink in the eastern border between Jordan and Saudi Arabia is known as 'Winston's Hiccup', supposedly because Winston Churchill drew the boundary of Transjordan after a more than satisfactory lunch. The story, unfortunately, is a myth.

A satisfactory lunch huh.. he certainly wasn't eating the spinach (shit boil in a bag spinach at that) lasagna was he.

I've made a full recovery now, I knew beer would do the trick.. off to the chompalooloo's tomorrow (the dentists) and after that.. wahey, who knows. Well I have an idea but I'm keeping it under my armpit for now.

Right, I'd just like to ask my readers to READ THIS:

http://www.protectseals.org/

No need for that at all is there? BASTARDS. Help out by signing the pledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home