Sunday, January 28, 2007

Snozzenstein

Anyone who likes anything electronic needs to get hold of this new game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIP7djqpeK0&mode=related&search

Right, I'm still waiting for my bank card. It's absolutely disgraceful and I might set up a fuckbarclays.com website but I'll probably get a ticking off for slander and god knows what they'll do to me. So I'm withdrawing all my money by sending it to a relative by cheque and then picking it up. Ridiculous, I know but it's necessary to get travelling - I can't wait forever for this bloody bank card.

I've spent the whole month arseing around waiting for my card, doing a bit of work and getting drunk on the odd occasion. Party at Wojtek's on Fridays was carnage, went a bit crazy on the Slivovice and lost my trousers, nearly fell out of their 8/9th floor window (someone had fallen asleep in the toilet, so me and some of the boys had attempted to relieve ourselves from it), then later was unable to stand up properly and injured my nose by falling on it presumely. It's a bit of a mess, yellow sprawling mess of a cut- very reminiscent of my younger days. Couldn't find the bus home and ended up changing twice before getting a lecture on the public transport system of Warsaw and how it was better before 1984 by some old guy.

Disgraceful hangover on Saturday and it's still going today.. I think I nearly drank myself to death. Not good. Today, I spent the best part of 3 hours cleaning up the kitchen because Sylwia forgot to put a pipe (ass of the washing machine) into the sink, so it just pissed water all over the kitchen, only I was in the shower and didn't notice for ages.. so by the time I came, it looked like the bloody Nile had burst it's banks in to our kitchen.

Well.. I'm heading West tomorrow, got a flight from Hamburg to Toulouse with GermanWings on Wednesday, aiming for somewhere like Szczecin or Swinoujscie or maybe even Berlin tomorrow night. If I can find a host, that is.

1 Comments:

Blogger dangaroo said...

Get a job, loser.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home