Friday, March 10, 2006

Sleep at last

Slept like a baby last night, 14 hours.. wahey. Everything is good in the household ;-), hey if you like chocolate and skulls - check this out.. http://www.chocolateskulls.com/ bit pricey that isn't it!? Wonder whose noggins' they are using as a mould. Try downloading or buying The Bloody Hollies album "If Footmen Tire You".. they're a nice little garage punk band. Off to Egypt still on Tuesday, well I've got it all booked and paid for, so bar the dog eating.. the passport, bank card or all of my trousers, I should make it to the airport OK. Not sure where I'm going from there, I'll just sit down with a Stella (legendary Egyptian brew) and have a week relaxing.

Recently got an unexplained taste to go to Gabon, Equatorial Guinea and Sao Tome e Principe and yet at the same time learn how to snowboard in Uzbekistan. Strange how these things happen, maybe some people would class it as alcohol abuse. It's my girlfriend's brother's birthday tomorrow so should be back on the beers, hopefully not too many.. can't be doing with the itchy skin malarchy again for a while. Still not found a partner for the hitching race ( in JULY.. it's getting close, a girl is preferred for getting speedy rides.. preferably polish, lithuanian or latvian but I'll take pretty much anyone along happily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home