Wednesday, February 14, 2007

and the president is.... a mouthful

Turkmenistan confirm that Gurbanguly Mälikgulyýewiç Berdimuhammedow was the winner of the presidential ellection... don't know why I mentioned that really.

I'm off to the dermatologist later to find out what's up with my skin (although it seems to be getting better actually, I still think it was flea bites from a cat), I'm having a legendary Valentinki at the moment... also got some news from an English bloke that he's interested in hitching with me next month. He'll be popping round the Warsaw next week... googled a post on the HC hh forum and I found this..

MISSING RUSSIAN HITCHHIKER - http://serber.by.ru/english.html

In fairness, it's a bit mad to hitch through the old Afghanistan at the moment and the Russians are the only ones I know who do it. Well here's hoping that the guy is alive and just a "wee bit stoned in Afghanistan".

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Danga, i just dropped in to say hi. I haven't logged in to HC for such a long time, and i was keen to see where are my old buddies :)

5:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

btw, i am sensor in HC, just to let you know who left the message :)

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home