Monday, February 12, 2007

No wonder people don't go back to Sudan

Looking at getting my Sudanese visa before heading on this trip because last time attempt in Cairo was a bit of a pain in the arse and I could never get to the embassy in time after nights in the Stella (legendary bar in Cairo).. there's no Sudan embassy in Poland and I'm not going to Germany, I thought about sending my passport to UK but the bastard embassy there says it will take 1 month.. woah. Not only that but they charge Sudanese, 22 pounds for a visa for their own country, what on earth is going on there!?!

The Syrian visa also poses a pain in the arse here in Warsaw but I had a similar problem last time in Turkey in that I could never get to the embassy in time, being the lazy git I am. Ho hum. I'm working on a couple of other visas which are cheap and easy to get here and will save me time arseing around elsewhere.

Still got the itchiness, went to a pharmacy and they looked horrified and called me a chicken.. hmm off to the dermatologist tomorrow. Talking of chickens, I had a beer in KFC today and it seems they've finally changed the barrell, it seems no one else drinks there so it's bloody horrible. (that's probably why, come to think of it).

Another 3 girls (12/13 y.o) raped by a CS member (guest) who was in Latvia, bloody hell. Makes me want to join Servas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Zbiejczuk said...

rape? uh, oh, for real? any links about that?

1:14 AM  
Blogger dangaroo said...

http://secure.hospitalityclub.org/hc/forum.php?action=DisplayMessage&StartMessageId=154459

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home