Monday, February 05, 2007

Red eyed back to Poland

So, I managed to get my flight to Toulouse.. bloody german buses grrr, I sneaked onto the back of one heading to the Hamburg airport and hoped to get away without paying but the bus driver shouted "will the ugly bloke with a big nose please get to the front and pay for his fahren karten"(something like that).. 3.90 euros for a 3km journey, disgraceful!!!

Spent Friday and Saturday at my parents by Villefranche, not doing much.. just playing table tennis and eating a lot really. Was able to get my hands on my money for the first time in ages... still left a bit of money in my bank account though and sent off for a new bank card again, hopefully it will turn up this time. I'm furious to find out that they are still charging me high prices for withdrawing money.. it doesn't show on the internet bank statements but it does on the paper copies. Oh, how I wish I was with Nationwide (they won't let me, say I'm too good looking).

Flew back to Hamburg on Sunday with tonnes of cash and didn't want to hitch with a load of money (actually I just couldn't be arsed), so headed to Berlin by train.. an insanely expensive ride which we won't talk about too much. Went to visit my Colombian mate Camilo :), spent the night watching punk dvd's and smoking some very good weed, ended up totally destroyed by the time I fell asleep and woke up in the morning at 5 to get the first train to Warsaw, in a pretty happy way. Incidently - snus (latvian girl) who I haven't seen for about 18 months was also staying at Camilo's, only she was too busy shagging her date to gift us her presence.

Passed over the border with cartoon eyes and slept it off all the way to Warsaw... I'm here now, just sorted a couple of things out and heading down to the mountains first thing tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger dangaroo said...

I'll shove Mozilla right up your arse, you little spamfuck.

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home