Thursday, August 10, 2006

Little Round-Up....

Not updated this for a while, not really been anywhere. Just in Warsaw.. spent the first week with Sylwia and then she went up to Olecko for a voluntary camp, I hosted about 25-30 people in a 2 week period..generally had 2 or 3 guests every day. All of them nice, in their own funny way.

One chap, a Siberian hitch-hiker introduced me to the world of Russian hitchhiking.. it's much more organised than it is in Europe and there is a lot more information on it.. it's all in Russian though. So I better improve my Russian skills. To all my guests over that fortnight.. thanks, it was nice having you here :-). I also discovered that I had two HC neighbours.. Zosia and Jacuzz.. quite pleasant people really! Also, Julien my old flat mate moved back to Warsaw and lives just a few metres away!

My parents are supposedly coming from the UK today but there's all this insane terrorism stuff happening in the UK. They've unfoiled plans to bomb 10 planes.. madness. They're coming over here to visit Poland and look after Sniffy while we are away. I'm leaving tomorrow morning with Sylwia..heading for Bulgaria. We tried to find hosts in Croatia but nobody replied.. Toni had the same problem. I don't expect every HC member to host hundreds of people in their house but I think that a quick fast reply is just politeness!

1 Comments:

Blogger jakuzz said...

"quite pleasant people"....now, please. I thought it was "fascist".

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home